Technical Architecture Consultant
For over ten years, Chris has been providing strategic internet technology solutions for B2B and enterprise end-clients. From a background in software development, he co-founded Pentascape, wanting to put together a team of like-minded specialists that could help achieve the vision of a company that does good work, but also does good.
Chris has considerable experience with the architecture and development of highly scalable websites and applications, and the integration of these solutions with other third party systems.
Chris has a first class honours degree from Brunel University, and is a regular public speaker on technology topics, often on the theme of how tech can be used for societal good.
- Stakeholder Management NFRs and technology proof of concept success criteria
- Systems Architecture
- Business Analysis: business process workflow design, logical and component architecture.
- Systems Integration: API architecture/design, data migration, middleware solutions, third party integrations
- Applications: B2B, B2C, CRM, Ecommerce, Analytics, Realtime
- Standards/Compliance: FCA, PCI, ISO27001, ISO9001, OWASP, IET/RFC
- Processes/Methodologies: DevOps, DevSecOps, Agile, BDD, TDD, CI, CD,