User experience, systems design and technology consulting
Tap directly into the high calibre experience of Pentascape’s directors and lead thinkers – with consulting services around design, user experience and technology for large-scale digital transformation projects or funding-backed high-tech startups; serving both public and private sector clients.
Make technology work for you
Built upon years of hands-on, practical website and software development roles, plus more recent technical management of engineering teams and large-scale systems architecture, Chris has an appetite for technically or commercially challenging projects. With a keen ability to intuitively understand and document complex problem domains, clients benefit from technical strategy and leadership on their projects.
Chris helps public and private sector clients build agile and purposeful technical solutions which adapt to business needs.
- Stakeholder management and “technical translation” between business owners and engineering teams
- Systems analysis, design and technical architecture
- Systems integration and API design, and third-party technical coordination
- Standards compliance and data governance
- Modern web application design: scalable and fault-tolerant
Make your users happy
Combining over a decade’s worth of industry experience, from web design to teaching, Liz is motivated by a network of related interests including the humanities, psychology and literature. Any medium through which we choose to communicate, especially the Internet, needs to resonate with the intended user or audience in order to not be confusing, misleading or frustrating.
Liz helps public and private sector clients architect and improve digital experiences for their customers.
- Experience architecture, information architecture and visual design
- Audience analysis and user journey mapping
- Accessibility requirements and compliance
- Brand digitisation, content curation and optimisation
- Subject matter research and copywriter management
- Test planning, QA and UAT stakeholder management